On behalf of the Spanish Association for Sheep and Goat Production (SEOC), a member of ISVA, and after a formal decision of our National Board, we firmly and enthusiastically propose to organise the next 10th International Sheep Veterinary Congress on 2021, from September 20th to 24th September, in Seville.
With the full support of all SEOC directive board and members, we would be pleased to accept the compromise and responsibility of coordinating all the actions needed for promoting and managing the organisation of this congress.
There are many reasons for supporting this proposal:
- The good infrastructure, the Congress facilities of the city of Seville, its extraordinary good communications and the stable situation of Spain integrated in the EU are some factors that will strongly facilitate a wide multinational participation.
- SEOC has been a member of the ISVA since 1992.
- Our experience with the organisation of Small Ruminants production and pathology conferences since 1975, managing 400 accreditations and more than 29 commercial sponsors yearly.
- The technical facilities are also a guarantee of the best environment for the social events of the Congress and offer the most appropriate conditions to successfully develop a solid and attractive scientific programme.
- The geographical position of Spain in the South of Europe, with excellent communications that will facilitate the attendance of participants from the five continents.
- The help and support of the Mayor of Seville, the Andalucian Minister of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries, Food and the Natural Environment, the General Council of Veterinary Associations of Spain and Dean of University of Seville, which have made a solid support for the best technical organisation.
We would appreciate that the Spanish candidature would be included for your consideration at the next General Assembly of the ISVA.
Come and enjoy our ISVC-2021 in Seville!!!